Sunday, September 22, 2024

CHEERFUL RECOVERY

Yes, I am STILL recovering from Tooth 13 root canal infection.  I have a regime of an antifungal lozenge 3x day for ten days.  They are NOT lozenges, just a dry, horribly flavored pill that dissolves slowly.  No food or liquid for 30 minutes after.  I've been taking these since Tuesday but the candida in my mouth does not seem much better.  Nothing tastes good and I have two swollen taste buds that hurt.


One of my favorite seasons begins today, Sunday.  Cold nights and sunny afternoons.  I got my Covid and Flu shots on Thursday.  The rest of the family gets theirs on Sunday, except for Mr. 10 who still has to get his at the pediatrician's (until age 12) set for Oct 4.

Last week my sister was in town for four days, finishing up the house they are revitalizing next door to her daughter's here in Portland.  Tahlia (niece) is life long vegetarian and for some reason, they chose two vegan restaurants for our dining out pleasure.  If someone would cook like that for me, I'd be vegan in a minute.


Each item was very very labor intensive.  The restaurant has two seatings of 20 and now I know why. Everything is prepared to order with a million little garnishes and/or sauces.  I never missed butter, eggs or cheese in any of these dishes.  It was, however, a three hour event and my sister was on East Coast time (dinner was at 8pm our time).  She's such a good sport!


P.S.  Yes, I had to Google most of these items






No comments:

Post a Comment

CHEERFUL RECOVERY

Yes, I am STILL recovering from Tooth 13 root canal infection.  I have a regime of an antifungal lozenge 3x day for ten days.  They are NOT ...