Sunday, September 29, 2024

AFTER ALL THIS TIME!

Saturday, September 28 was my 40th wedding anniversary.  I am celebrating tonight with Prosecco and his favorite dessert ... vanilla ice cream with 40 gallons of chocolate sauce (no whipped cream to keep it low cal)!

Early in the dating process


1984 Wedding on the Oregon Coast (his son and my sister as Best Man and Maid of Honor.


England


Venice, Italy


Great Wall of China


Shenzen, China


Sunriver Resort, Oregon


Lahaina, Maui


Sydney, Australia


Last venture into the ocean in Maui











2 comments:

  1. Looks like you two have a very interesting life together. Enjoy your memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like you and Don, life was so much better together!

      Delete

AFTER ALL THIS TIME!

Saturday, September 28 was my 40th wedding anniversary.  I am celebrating tonight with Prosecco and his favorite dessert ... vanilla ice cre...